Rome and Vatican Pass 2024 (Save up to 35%)
About Rome and Vatican Pass
Elevate your Rome and Vatican experience and make your stay truly unforgettable with an all-access pass to its iconic monuments. Secure your spot and enter without stress inside the Roman Forum, Palatine Hill, Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica. This perfectly tailored ticket opens doors to top Rome attractions and includes free public transport, making your journey more relaxed and stress-free.
Rome and Vatican Pass
Explore breathtaking Rome at your own pace with a priority entrance to its iconic monuments. Remember to exchange your voucher at the designated office. Our friendly staff will assist you in planning and reserving your visits to the included attractions.
With this perfectly crafted Rome Card leisurely visit to St. Peter’s Basilica, the world's largest church. Wander through its magnificent galleries, marvel at Michelangelo's "Pieta," and admire the exquisite Bernini's design, all with hassle-free entrance to each attraction.
Dive into the world of art within the Vatican Museums corridors, courtyards, and galleries. See the breathtaking frescoes of Michelangelo up close in the Sistine Chapel and pay your respects at the tombs of former popes.
Travel back in time to the days of the Roman Empire with tickets to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Trace the footsteps of ancient Romans along the Via Sacra and uncover the city's birthplace atop Palatine Hill.
Explore the city effortlessly using your unlimited public transport card. Enhance your experience by adding a Vatican Gardens tour via minibus, complete with a multi-lingual audio guide to unveil the architectural wonders of these stunning gardens.
- Omnia Card
- Roma Pass
- Unlimited public transportation
- Open-top hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Vox City audio guide app
- Attraction and museum discounts, as mentioned
- Guidebook and map
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Wheelchair users
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Exchange your voucher at one of the ORP centers in Rome:
O.R.P. Collection Desk Piazza Pio XII, 9 (St Peter's Basilica)
Open: Monday-Sunday from 9 AM-4 PM.
O.R.P. Collection Desk Piazza di Porta S. Giovanni, (St John in the Lateran Basilica)
Open: Monday-Saturday from 9 AM-1 PM. Closed: Sundays and holidays.
Marvel at the incredible art collection of the Vatican Museum. See "The Creation of Adam" up close and other breathtaking frescos in the Sistine Chapel without waiting in line.
Explore Rome at your own pace with the benefit of unlimited use of public transport included in your pass.
Using the Roma Pass, gain exclusive access to Rome's historical treasures, such as the St. Peter's Basilica, the Vatican Museums, and the Roman Forum.
EXPLORE MUST-SEE LANDMARKS AND ATTRACTIONS WITH A FAST-TRACK ENTRY!
Why wait and miss your spot? Uncover Rome & Vatican's Treasures Now!
What’s included in the OMNIA Card
- Priority entry to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. (Advanced reservations are required.)
- Access to the Basilica of St. John in the Lateran and its cloister, complete with a multimedia audio guide.
- Admission to St. Peter’s Basilica, including a multilingual audio guide. (Advanced reservation is required for the audio guide, instructions are on the confirmation voucher.)
- Explore Carcer Tullianum, also known as Mamertine Prison (St. Peter’s Prison) – advanced reservations are essential (instructions on the confirmation voucher).
- Enjoy the Vox City Audio Guide via the Vatican & Rome app.
- Use benefits of the Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour that’s also valid on Open Bus Vatican and Rome, Big Bus, and City Sightseeing services.
Know before you go
- Please note that the entrance to the Colosseum is not included.
- An optional audio guide is available in the following languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German.
- The time you select at booking is the time you must arrive at the meeting point.
- Exchange your voucher at the ticket office. The staff will help you plan and reserve all attractions included in the Pass.
- Transportation to Fiumicino and Ciampino Airport is not included in the unlimited public transport pass (metro, bus, and tram).
- Please note that opening and closing times are subject to change during special events at the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel and the Archeological Area (Roman Forum, Palatine Hill).
- The Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel are closed on Sundays and public holidays in the Vatican City.
- Please observe the strict dress code at the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel.
FAQ – Rome and Vatican Pass
Is the Vatican and Rome Pass worth it?The Vatican and Rome Pass is definitely worth it! With a pass like this, you can easily get around using Hop-on Hop-off, and public transport, not to mention that the entrance to the main and unmissable sites is completely hassle-free. Also, you can use the benefit of additional discounts on various other sites by presenting your pass and saving even more.
Where can you buy a Rome and Vatican Pass?We suggest you purchase your Rome and Vatican Pass online and in advance. Since Rome and the Vatican are quite popular throughout the year, the main sites are busy, and tickets and tours can sell out pretty quickly. Therefore, booking in advance and selecting your timeslots as soon as possible is a must!
What are other must-do activities while in Rome?There are plenty of things to see and do in Rome, but some of the most famous ones you must purchase in advance are Sistine Chapel Tickets, Vatican Museum Tickets, and St. Peters Basilica Tour. However, if you want to see the Eternal City in a completely different setting and away from crowds, consider booking the Vatican Early Morning Tour or Vatican Night Tour.
MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND MINIMIZE YOUR EXPENSES! RESERVE YOUR ROME & VATICAN PASS HERE!
Secure your spot today and embark on a breathtaking adventure!
Money well spent!
Visiting Rome was a dream come true for my family, and this Pass package turned it into a really memorable experience. We had only 72 hours to explore everything we wished. We were thinking about booking an Omnia Card, which also includes hop on, hop off but in the end we decided to go with this Pass. It allowed us to navigate the city really easily using only public transport and was more affordable for our big family. The real magic was skipping the long lines at the Vatican and Roman Forum, it was absolutely worth every penny!
It's really good for its value, but think about BOOKING IN ADVANCE!!! Getting around is easy the city is easy using public transport. I recommend purchasing this pass, but keep in mind that even when buying this Pass you'll have to reserve a spot as it's a busy place. Check dates and availability before purchasing! Additionally to this pass, we booked a National Museum of Castel Sant Angelo which we also highly recommend!
Book Best-Selling Rome and Vatican Pass Now!
- Reserve now & pay later
- Cancel the ticket up to 24 hours in advance, and get a full refund
- Easy booking process