Vatican Virtual Reality Tour 2022
About Vatican Virtual Reality Tour
On this guided tour you’ll be able to experience a reconstruction of the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica in 3D. You can also discover magnificent works of art stored in the Vatican Museums.
Vatican Virtual Reality Tour
Explore the wonders of the Vatican City on this innovative Virtual Tour of the Vatican. By wearing the VR set, you’ll be able to discover the past that’s still very much woven into squares and streets of the Vatican and Ancient Rome. Dive into the unique sightseeing experience and look at how the bank of Tiber river used to look, Circus of Nero and Mausoleum of Hadrian.
Meet up with our staff at the beforehand decided meeting point. They will give you all the instructions and information you need to completely immerse yourself in the Vatican Virtual Tour. By going on this Virtual Tour of the Vatican, you’ll be able to meet the genius Michelangelo who will show you his masterpieces.
You will also witness how the first basilica was built in the memory of the Apostle Peter. During this virtual Tour, you’ll also experience how it is like to float on clouds among angels. Sounds fun!
After you are finished with your Virtual Vatican Tour, your tour guide will accompany you to the Vatican Museums. You will enter the museums with your skip-the-line ticket. Inside of the Vatican Museums, you can explore and marvel at the beauty and art of the Vatican in real life.
- Skip-the-line ticket for Vatican Museums
- Access to the Sistine Chapel
- VR assistant in English and Italian
- VR headsets
- Integrated audio-guide (English, Italian)
- VR headset eye mask cover
- Hand sanitizing gel
- RC insurance
- Food and drinks
- English, Italian
Book Vatican Virtual Reality Tour
See the greatest masterpiece of the Sistine Chapel and enter the heart of Michelangelo’s painting
Walk through the halls of the magnificent Vatican Museums
Discover the history of St. Peter’s Basilica through VR
Tour Meeting Point
Largo del Colonnato, 6, 00193 Roma RM, Italy
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.
Book Vatican Virtual Reality Tour now!
Easy & Fast booking process
Good to know before you go
- The entrance tickets are timed, which means that late arrivals can not be granted access
- Entrance to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel is only permitted to visitors dressed appropriately. Shoulders and knees must be covered and no hats are allowed
- No photography or filming is permitted inside the Sistine Chapel
- It is obligatory to deposit suitcases, large backpacks and umbrellas in the cloakroom
- Students aged 18-25 must have their international student cards and ID cards as a proof of age with them on the day of the visit
- Children under 18 years must have their documents with them as a proof of age on the day of the visit
- On arrival at The Vatican, please follow the signs for the Groups Entrance with Online Reservations. There may be a wait at this entrance of up to 10 minutes. All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
It is an emotion to be there to see Rome from above and to see the majesty and beauty of this basilica
Book the Vatican Virtual Reality Tour Today!
- 3-hour virtual reality tour of the Vatican City
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance