Ultimate Sistine Chapel Tour 2022
T&T Best Small Group Tour | Skip the Line Access
About Sistine Chapel Tour
Take a fun and exciting tour of the Sistine Chapel, the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica.
Sistine Chapel Tour
This Sistine Chapel Vatican Tour allows you to skip the line at the Vatican Museums’ entrance. You will meet with your guide near the entrance to the Vatican. You will have a great time while discovering and learning about the Vatican’s art collection – it’s guaranteed to be a good time. During the tour of the Vatican Museums, you will see several ancient Roman and Greek statues. You will be guided through the Gallery of the Tapestries, Gallery of the Candelabra, Sobieski Hall, and the ornate Raphael Rooms.
You will also visit one of the most popular attractions in Italy – the Sistine Chapel. There you can see in person some of the world’s most famous art pieces – The Last Judgement and The Creation of Adam by Michelangelo. After you’re done visiting the Sistine Chapel, you’ll be heading to St. Peter’s Basilica. This guided tour is a perfect way for you to explore the Vatican City State.
- Dedicated entrance to the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel
- Access to all galleries & rooms
- Guided tour with a small group & audio headsets so you can always hear your guide
Tour Meeting Point
Tour meeting point is Viale Vaticano 99, Rome.
Enjoy skip-the-line access to Vatican’s most popular attractions
Enter one of Italy’s most popular attractions, the Sistine Chapel
Learn about ancient Greek and Roman sculptures
Make your visit to the Sistine Chapel unforgettable!
Book the Tour of Sistine Chapel Now.
Good to know before you go
- The entrance tickets are timed, which means that late arrivals can not be granted access
- Entrance to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel is only permitted to visitors dressed appropriately. Shoulders and knees must be covered and no hats are allowed
- No photography or filming is permitted inside the Sistine Chapel
- It is obligatory to deposit suitcases, large backpacks and umbrellas in the cloakroom
- Students aged 18-25 must have their international student cards and ID cards as a proof of age with them on the day of the visit
- Children under 18 years must have their documents with them as a proof of age on the day of the visit
- On arrival at The Vatican, please follow the signs for the Groups Entrance with Online Reservations. There may be a wait at this entrance of up to 10 minutes. All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
FAQ – Sistine Chapel Tour
How much does it cost to visit the Sistine Chapel?
The cost of your Sistine Chapel visit depends on whether you decide to go on a tour that includes the Sistine Chapel or you just want to buy a skip-the-line ticket. A visit to Sistine Chapel is included in your Vatican Museums’ entry fee. So, the cost of your visit to the chapel depends on the ticket or tour you decide to book.
Can you tour the Sistine Chapel?
Sistine Chapel is a part of Vatican Museums, and you can visit it and take a tour if you’re visiting the Vatican Museums as well. There are no separate Sistine Chapel tours available.
How long does it take to tour the Sistine Chapel?
Sistine Chapel is located at the very end of Vatican Museums, so you need to go through the entire Vatican Museum to visit the chapel. The whole tour is just three hours long. And trust us, you will want to spend more time there marveling at the magnificent interior, ancient statues, and renaissance paintings. If you want to discover this iconic landmark at your own pace, we suggest purchasing Sistine Chapel Tickets.
Is the Vatican Museum tour worth it?
Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel Tour is the best way to see all of the Vatican’s top attractions. During your tour, you’ll see the Maps Gallery, Raphael Rooms, Pinecone Courtyard, Pio Clementino Museum, and Michelangelo’s masterpiece – Creation of Adam. This is the best way to fully experience the Vatican City State and get the most value for your visit. In short, the Vatican Museum Tour is undoubtedly worth it!
Don’t miss out this best selling tour!
Easy & Fast booking process
Best experience for the whole family
I greatly enjoyed the visit made to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's. The three hours of visit were spent in a very pleasant way, thanks to the fantastic works admired and the competence, kindness and affability of our guide Francesco. The 10 and 11 year old girls were literally conquered by Francesco and all they admired.
Book your guided tour of the Sistine Chapel Right Away!
- Remember to redeem your voucher before visiting the attraction
- Free Cancellation Policy